Every child has family. Finding and supporting them changes everything.
Kinnect is an Ohio-based nonprofit dedicated to ensuring permanent families for all children in the shortest time possible and connecting those families with individualized support to meet their unique needs. We do this through a two-pronged approach. Kinnect to Family programs focus on urgent family search and engagement to identify affirming caregivers for young people and put youth at the center of achieving permanent family. OhioKAN programs focus on connecting those families and youth with services and resources to meet their needs.
- We are committed to strengthening families directly impacted by the foster care system.
- We embrace hope, possibility and innovation in all situations.
- We believe all resources are valuable.
- We believe there is always more to learn.
- We treat everyone we meet, with dignity and respect.
Kinnect is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Kinnect is a proud member of the Family Builders Network national think tank.